Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 18th Reflection by Bill Lynch



"O Savior, Precious Savior"
by Francis R. Havergal, 1836-1879
Second verse
O Bringer of salvation,
Who wondrously has wrought
Thyself the revelation
Of love beyond our thought,
We worship Thee, we bless Thee,
To Thee, O Christ, we sing;
We praise Thee and confess Thee,
Our holy Lord and King.









Hymn by Bill Lynch

You are the only Savior.
Lord hear me and change me
I repent and seek favor.
I find you coming to me,
Running with open arms.
I run and hug and love you,
As you keep me from harm.
I worship and adore you.

Prayer
Lord, hear me I pray and forgive me my sins. You alone can only save me from sin, death, the devil and myself. I need you to change me into what you would have me be. Open my mind, heart and soul to hear your Word and Way that I may do your will... today... tomorrow... and forever. --- Amen




No comments: