Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12th Psalm by Bill Lynch

Reference Psalm 130

Psalm of the Day
When I think of my sin,
Lord I can no longer stand.
I deserve your punishment.

So hear me as I call out to you.
Listen to my humble plea.
My life depends on you.

As I wait for you,
I look for your face.
Return to me the favor of your listening ear.

Forgive me and renew me.
Give me new life to live.
All hope rests with you.

Your forgiving love is awesome.
You forgive and make new.
Creation shouts for joy.

I give you thanks and glory,
For your intervention through time.
Each one a miracle.

You give hope and show love.
Walk with me this day as I love
You and all you give to me.

Prayer
Lord, your love is astounding and gracious and merciful. Thank you for claiming me and calling me and using me in your service. Teach me your ways that I may follow you and love those you give to me day by day. --- Amen

No comments: