Wednesday, June 06, 2012

June 6th Reflection by Bill Lynch


Read 2 Corinthians 4:13-5:1


Now there is a smile. Of course my opinion is biased. This is my grandson. A companion to me and someone willing to sit on my lap and listen to stories. Other times he is someone that gets me out of my chair to play and have fun and imagine like a youth.

Some activities with this young man are physical, some are mental and some are spiritual. He and his sister love to go to church. They march straight to the nursery and enjoy the company of those giving care and love.

It's this loving action that we see exploded to eternity in the love of God for each one of us. Jesus suffered and died so that we could wear a wide smile. God's love showing brightly and fully on our faces as we realize that there is so much more than this world. We have a kingdom beyond the physical and into the spiritual to live in. In the Son of God we believe and we speak. Thanks be to God!

Prayer
Jesus, I can't help this smile on my face as I ponder your grace. --- Amen

No comments: