Thursday, April 02, 2009

April 1st-2nd - Let's Play!

Theme
Viewpoint

Readings
Deuteronomy 18:1-22:30-...for it is the LORD your God who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to give you victory.
Luke 9:28-10:12-This is my Son, my Chosen; listen to him!
Psalm 73:1-74:23-Yet God my King is from of old, working salvation in the earth.
Proverbs 12:10-11-...but those who follow worthless pursuits have no sense.

God's Word
Listen to My Son. He goes with you to fight for salvation.

Story
Whispers were as loud as shouts that day on the mountain. I saw a great light. I saw three great men standing together. I saw one of them shining so bright that all the world was lit up brighter than ever before. Then a whisper that sounded like a shout that came from all around. A grand surround sound. "Listen to Him!" ... Listen to Him! ... It was a whisper of wind and voice and light and air and fire all around. It was the voice of God! Listen to Him! This God, my King of old, working salvation in the earth, right now and in this place. Listen to Him! Don't follow worthless pursuits that have no sense. Listen to Him! ... Listen to Him! He goes with you to fight FOR you against your enemies to give you victory. A whisper surrounding all that Light. A whisper that sounded like a shout that came from all around... "Listen to Him!" He is here and now and in this place... Listen!

Prayer
Lord, You are here. I see Your Light. I listen....... Amen

No comments: