Thursday, August 02, 2012

August 2nd Hymn by Bill Lynch

Inspiration Hymn - "Thee We Adore, O Savior"
Text: Thomas Aquinas, 1227-1274; tr. Gerard Manley Hopkins, 1844-1889

Verse 4
Jesus, by faith we see thee here below;
send us, we pray thee, what we thirst for so:
someday to gaze upon thy face in light,
blest evermore with thy full glory's sight.



Hymn by Bill Lynch
Lord, as I look you are always near me,
and you fill my sight with your Word to see.
Hear my praise as I gaze towards heaven,
may bread rise in me through you my leaven.

Prayer
Lord, as we cast our eyes towards you in heaven, may we see you close in our daily walk. For you are closer than we could imagine. Let your Spirit rise within us that we may bring glory to you... today... tomorrow... and forever. --- Amen

No comments: