Friday, October 09, 2009

October 9th - Reflection

Video
http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=5920dadd9b8e4674f8fb

Readings
Jeremiah 12:1-14:10
Jeremiah 14:9b - Yet you, O LORD, are in the midst of us, and we are called by your name; do not forsake us!
1 Thessalonians 1:1-2:8
1 Thessalonians 2:8 - So deeply do we care for you that we are determined to share with you not only the gospel of God but also our own selves, because you have become very dear to us.
Psalm 79:1-13
Psalm 79:13b - ...from generation to generation we will recount your praise.
Proverbs 24:30-34

Reflection
What is love? God is love...Jesus is love...He laid down His life in love for us...we lay down our lives in love for our enemies...we lay down our life to gain life...Love. That is love. Think of all the Bible tells us about love. Think of how Love points directly to the cross. Listen closely to the video and look at the images that flash across the screen. You see God's active Love of Christ pouring out through the gift of the Holy Spirit in and through us. Acts of Love. Today, open your eyes to the Holy Spirit working through so many people and so many things and through life in an active display of God's life giving Love... today, tomorrow and forever. God active in love in this world right by our side. How awesome is this Love!

Prayer
Lord may I recognize Your Love this day, all around me, above me, below me, in front of me, behind me, beside me and in me. Lord, may I recognize Your Love and see Jesus this day. ---Amen

No comments: