Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November 27th Reflection by Bill Lynch



Psalm 25:1-10
Prayer for Guidance and for Deliverance

Of David.
To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
O my God, in you I trust;
   do not let me be put to shame;
   do not let my enemies exult over me.
Do not let those who wait for you be put to shame;
   let them be ashamed who are wantonly treacherous.

Make me to know your ways, O Lord;
   teach me your paths.
Lead me in your truth, and teach me,
   for you are the God of my salvation;
   for you I wait all day long.

Be mindful of your mercy, O Lord, and of your steadfast love,
   for they have been from of old.
Do not remember the sins of my youth or my transgressions;
   according to your steadfast love remember me,
   for your goodness’ sake, O Lord!

Good and upright is the Lord;
   therefore he instructs sinners in the way.
He leads the humble in what is right,
   and teaches the humble his way.
All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness,
   for those who keep his covenant and his decrees.

Psalm
By Bill Lynch

I turn around and run to you O Lord,
 for you are my salvation.
In the deepest of the night I cry out,
 and seek your guidance in life.

You, O Lord are all I need
 and You lift up my soul.
You are trustful as I wait
 and live in faithful watch.

Your goodness shines through the night,
 as I recall my sin and repent.
Teach me Your will and Your way
 and lead me to do Your will.

Prayer
Lord, I live and wait and listen for your voice. As you speak and show me your will and your way, may I come to know you more and more... today... tomorrow... and forever. --- Amen

No comments: