Saturday, September 10, 2005

September 10 People Reflection

Saturday 9/10/2005
> John 13.21-38- But I am giving you a new command. You must love each
> other, just as I have loved you.
> 2 Chronicles 19- Faithfully serve the LORD!
> Psalm 78.38-55- God demanded all their love.
> Romans 14.1-12- If we live we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to
> the Lord; so then, whether we live, or whether we die, we are the Lord's.
> Jahn 14.23-27-But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send
> in my name, will teach you everything, and reming you of all that I have
> said to you.
> Psalm 86- For you are great and do wondrous things.
>
> "I may be off for a little while. My wife has cancer." -- A guy at work.
> Worreied about his wife- not knowing where the future was about to take
> him. Jesus gave a ndw command. A command to love each other. An action we
> can take with positive results. Jesus gave a "Do" command- not a "Don't" -
> It's one of those command that energizes - gives us a postivie- makes us
> excited to serve the Lord. Has endless possibilities and situations that
> it can be applied to. Makes me want to "Faithfully serve the LORD!" -
> That's what God wants for and from us. Love- If we love God we will live
> and die for God. We are his children and he is our Father taking complete
> care of us. Sending Jesus to redeem us and the Spriti to teach us. Love
> overflows from God! God is great and wondrous -- "I may be off a little
> while. My wife has cancer." Love - Love for a wife- Love for a friend-
> Love for God while he takes us through some tough times. God is here with
> all the love needed. Enough to overflow.
>
> Prayer- Lord, use me this day to let your love spill over in me to those I
> meet this day. Show me that wondrous servant actions to take today in your
> Love. --Amen
>

No comments: