Wednesday, September 28, 2005

September 28th People Reflection

Wednesday 9/28/2005

2 John- I want to talk to you in person, because that will make us really happy.

Ezra 5-6-And stop slowing them down! (Rebuilding the temple)

Psalm 93-your temple will always be beautiful and holy

Psalm 80.7-15-have regard for this vine

1 Timothy 1.12-17-Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners- of whom I am the foremost.

Psalm 121-My help comes from the LORD who made heaven and earth.

"Use the large tile."- A choice in renovating a restroom- We all have choices to make- at some point in time things also need to be rebuilt- in rebuilding – there are choices- sometimes we are slow to rebuild- but many times I think god wants me to hurry up on my rebuilding- after all – he has given me all I need to rebuild- he sent his Son to free me from distractions and sent his Spirit to provide all the gifts I need to get on with the ministry he has called me to do- Jesus came into the world- had regard for me this broken vine- the foremost of sinners and helped me start the rebuilding process- It’s time to get on with it- it’s time to rebuild- "Use the large tile."- Go ahead- make a choice and move on with it- it’s time to rebuild.

Prayer- Lord, guide me in all the choices I have to make today- show me how to rebuild- show me what to rebuild- show me your way. -- Amen

No comments: