Thursday, August 11, 2005

August 11th People Reflections

Thursday 8/11/2005

2 Corinthians 12-My kindness is all you need

1 Chronicles 1-2-God’s purpose works through groups of people as well as individuals- corporate-personal

Habakkuk 3-The LORD gives me strength

Psalm 67-let all the peoples praise you

Matthew 5.17-20, 48-Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets- I fulfill them

Psalm 15-do what is right

"Does anyone have the documentation?"- A question while troubleshooting a problem- always looking for an answer- always searching for a little bit more information- trying to figure it out- when I think about my journey with God- sometimes I do that too- but I’m not sure I need to get too wrapped up in all that- yea- I will always try to understand- to discern what God is calling me to do- to look at God awesome power- to praise him with all the people- to hear what is right and strive for that perfection – but I’m not going to make it- I need to be part of the group God has called- God works through individuals and groups- and he gives us all we need – "Does anyone have the documentation?" – sure – God gives me all the documentation I need- I may never understand it all – but I can rest assured that in all my search- he has already located me- and all I need is his kindness- Thanks be to God!

Prayer- Lord, send your kindness this day- renew me- inspire me- guide me and send me- for you have and are all I need. -- Amen

No comments: