Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11th - Let's Play!

Theme of the Day
Forgiveness

Readings of the Day
Numbers 15:17-16:40-After you come into the land to which I am bringing you, whenever you eat of the bread of the land, you shall present a donation to the LORD.
Mark 15:1-47-And the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom.
Psalm 54:1-7-Save me, O God, by your name...
Proverbs 11:5-6-The righteousness of the blameless keeps their ways straight...
Psalm 105:1-11, 37-45-So he brought his people out with joy, his chosen ones with singing.

God's Word of the Day
You are forgiven, now go and forgive others.

Story of the Day
It was horrible! I couldn't stand this much longer! My vision and hearing became so good that I could see and hear in detail everything happening within a mile radius. I mean, I could see right through the walls and could hear in detail every word spoken. There are so many people around in a mile radius. All seemed to be talking at once. I seemed to be able to see all in detail at once. Most of the things I heard and saw, I wished I had never heard or seen. So many people, thinking that the conversation is private, yet I couldn't help but to hear and see all the detail. People saying awful things about one another. All in a mile radius. Only a few spoke well of another. Such sarcasm and sin all around. Then there were those in prayer, asking God to forgive them, yet turning in sin to their neighbor. It was horrible! I couldn't stand this much longer! How we need to forgive one another! How we need to be forgiven!

Prayer of the Day
Lord, stop me when I sin against my neighbor. Stop me and permit me to seek forgiveness for my sin. Then, dear Lord, forgive me. Forgive me and teach me Your way. ---Amen

No comments: