Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 25th - Let's Play!

Theme of the Day
Turns

Readings of the Day
Deuteronomy 4:1-49-From there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find him if you search after him with all your heart and soul.
Luke 6:39-7:10-No good tree bears bad fruit, nor again does a bad tree bear good fruit.
Psalm 68:1-18-Sing to God, sing praises to his name; lift up a song to him who rides upon the clouds--- his name is the LORD--- be exultant before him.
Proverbs 11:28-Those who trust in their riches will wither, but the righteous will flourish like green leaves.
Psalm 107:1-16-O give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever.

God's Word of the Day
When you search for Me with all your heart and soul, you will find Me right with you.

Story of the Day
I kept time that day. When we started, I kept time. It went by so fast. My clock didn't have to go very high. And then it was over. I was stopped. But time marched on after I had stopped. A new turn was made. Praises were given to God above, for a new turn in the path. Thanks was given to a faithful Savior and a turn was made. I kept time that day. But all along, before and after and during the time that I kept time; the Savior was present. I kept time that day. When we started, I kept time. It went by so fast.

Prayer of the Day
Lord of time and Lord beyond time. I turn and search for You with all my heart and soul. Then I find You in time and beyond time. I find You before time and after time. I find You within space and beyond space and matter. I search and find that You are already here, within, throughout and beyond. I give You all glory and honor and praise, now and forever. ---Amen

No comments: