Sunday, March 12, 2006

March 12th People Reflection

Sunday 3/12/2006
Matthew 14.1-21-he slipped away by boat to an out-of-the-way place by
himself
Leviticus 20-21-Set yourselves apart for a holy life. Live a holy
life, because I am GOD, your God. Do what I tell you, live the way I
tell you. I am the GOD who makes you holy.
Proverbs 30-So don?t second guess him?
2 Esdras 3.1-3-My spirit was greatly agitated and I began to speak
anxious words
Mark 8.31-38-you must forget about yourself?If you want to save your
life you must destroy it.
1 Corinthians 13.1-13-Love is kind and patient, never jealous,
boastful, proud, or rude. Love isn?t selfish or quick tempered. It
doesn?t keep a record of wrongs that others do. Love rejoices in the
truth, but not in evil. Love is always supportive, loyal, hopeful, and
trusting. Love never fails!
Psalm 119.89-96-Nothing is completely perfect. Except your teachings.

?I think you have to look at the picture from a global point of view.?-
and Jesus slips away to be by himself- I need to do that too- to be
with God- to talk- to listen- to try to understand what direction God
has in mind for me- It?s so easy to get confused- it?s so easy to not
set myself apart- God chooses me to live a holy life- but I wander off
and do just the opposite of that- but I must get off to that boat and
let God redirect me- hear forgiveness- hear the joy of return to
service in his name- I need to go off to that boat and let God get rid
of my agitated and anxious spirit- I need to go off to that boat and
hear about a love so deep that I can?t even understand it- I need to
go off to that boat and try to give a love like the love God gave me
to others I meet in this life- I need to go off to that boat and hear
God?s teachings and see things from a close up point of view and also
from a global point of view. ?I think you have to look at the picture
from a global p
oint of view.? ? I think I need to listen to what God has to say- from
whatever point of view he chooses.

Prayer- Lord- let me see things from your point of view- and give me
the understanding and forgiveness I need so badly. -- Amen

No comments: