Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March 1st People Reflection

Wednesday 3/1/2006
Matthew 8.14-34- Are you ready to rough it?
Leviticus 1-2-Present all your offerings with salt.
Proverbs 19-Grow a wise heart-you?ll do yourself a favor; keep a clear
head-you?ll find a good life.
2 Esdras 1.24-37-I gathered you as a hen gathers her chicks under her
wings.
Matthew 6.1-6,16-21-When you pray, go into a room alone and close the
door. Pray to your Father in private. He knows what is done in
private, and he will reward you.
Romans 1.13-20-The good news tells how God accepts everyone who has
faith, but only those who have faith.
Psalm 119.1-8-I don?t ever want to stray from your laws.

?One smart fellow he felt smart. Two smart fellows, they both felt
smart. Three smart fellows, they all three felt smart.? ? Fun with
Sarah and a tongue twister. You end up saying something you don?t want
to say. Unless you can really concentrate on the words. I think that
Jesus want us to really concentrate on the Word- with a capital W- And
when we do concentrate on the Word- I must be ready to rough it. It?s
not always going to be easy. Sometimes I?m going to be twisted up a
little. But I can rest assured that Jesus will be right there with me-
all along the way- giving me a wise heart and a clear head just at the
times I need them. He will also be with me when I go alone and pray in
private. And Jesus accepts me-as I am- even when I twist my tongue
around a little- and knowing all this ? I don?t want to stray. ?One
smart fellow he felt smart. Two smart fellows, they both felt smart.
Three smart fellows, they all three felt smart.?- I?m ready to rough
it now.

Prayer-Lord, I will concentrate on you this day. -- Amen

No comments: