Wednesday, March 29, 2006

March 29th People Reflection

Wednesday 3/29/2006

Matthew 23.13-39-I’m out of here soon.

Numbers 2.27-24.25-Balaam got up and went home. Balak also went on his way.

Song of Solomon 5.2-6.3-But when I opened the door he was gone.

2 Esdras 7.26-44-Behold the time will come…

Genesis 50.15-26-I won’t live much longer. But God will take care of you….

2 Timothy 3.10-4.5-I hope to visit you soon.

Psalm 126-It seemed like a dream when the LORD brought us back to the city of Zion.

"I’m out of here soon."- The very words spoken today by one of the guys as we celebrated a 40th anniversary service date. But the guy making the statement wasn’t the guy with 40 years. I’m out of here soon too. I have to give up my life and get out of here. Get up and go home. Let the others go their way too. I gotta be gone when you come to the door. No time to wait. Get out. Behold the time will come. Speaking of the end of time- but there really isn’t an end to time I guess. At least not in my way of thinking. So I guess it’s just the end of something else—and I move on to something new and different. Yea- I won’t live much longer- I’m out of here soon. God will take care of the rest. Maybe I’ll visit- not sure- but I’m out of here soon. And in those "end time" dreams – God brings me back to him – to his city- and I see the Savior of life. Through death comes life. "I’m out of here soon." – And into life.

Prayer- Lord thank you for giving me life. -- Amen

No comments: