Wednesday, March 08, 2006

March 8th People Reflection

Wednesday 3/8/2006

Matthew 12.1-21-…how they entered the sanctuary and ate fresh bread off the altar…

Leviticus 14-Last of all, he will let the living bird loose outside the city in the open field.

Proverbs 26-to ask a moron to quote a proverb is like putting a scalpel in the hands of a drunk.

2 Esdras 2.33-41-Wait for your shepherd; he will give you everlasting rest, because he who will come at the end of the age is close at hand.

Genesis 37.25-36-and for twenty pieces of silver they sold him to the Ishmaelites…

1 Corinthians 1.17-24-He sent me to tell the good news without using big words that would make the cross of Christ lose its power.

Psalm 119.57-64-You, LORD, are my choice, and I will obey you.

"Here are the books I picked out at the store."- Some books from a store-show what a person is interested in- what that person is seeking- David and his men entered the sanctuary and showed what they were seeking- they needed food at the time even though it was the Sabbath, they ate the bread off the altar- and that’s the food I need- day after day- that Bread off the altar- I need to see that Priest who will release a bird into the open for my sins- and release my spirit –while forgiving my sin – day after day- I will go to that sanctuary and wait for my Shepherd who will give me rest and direction- but there are times I sin- I sell my Shepherd for some silver- I act like a moron and need that Bread so badly- and Jesus comes- day after day and forgives- renews my baptism and gives me life and love- Jesus is my choice and my love and I will obey his call- day after day – "Here are the books I picked out at the store." – And let me introduce to you my Savior who picked me out and I gave my all to him- in the sanctuary of life.

Prayer- Lord- I’m yours this day and will follow you. -- Amen

No comments: