Tuesday, April 10, 2007

April 10th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 2.1-13-What does this mean?
Deuteronomy 13-14- You shall surely tithe all the produce from what you sow...
Job 10-You have granted me life and lovingkindness; and Your care has preserved my spirit.
1 Corinthians 5.6b-8.13-...but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.
--- --- ---
You have received; now go and act likewise.
---
God has given us everything we need. Given us life. Now we are sent to go out. To emulate to this world His Love. Go and do like He has done for us. The people of the early church received the Holy Spirit. They were sent with gifts out into the world to proclaim the glory of God. Surely a tithe would be appropriate. A tithe of what God gave in the first place. It's not mine to begin with. All I have is a gift from God and I can return to Him as He wishes, when He wishes. I only borrow it from God in the first place. God has given us everything we need and granted us a life of lovingkindness. God has preserved our spirit so that we can go and give.
---
Just as my dog Sadie depends on me for care and love; she freely gives me care and love. She responds to my gifts with love and care and faithful compassion. So God expects from us.
---
I am washed, sanctified and justified in the blood of Jesus. Now I'm given all I need to go. Go!
--- --- ---
Lord, in Easter joy I go in Your name to serve You in Your Kingdom this day. Go! ---Amen

No comments: