Thursday, April 26, 2007

April 26th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 11.1-18-And as I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell upon them just as He did upon us at the beginning.
Joshua 11-12-Then the LORD said to Joshua, "Do not be afraid..."
Job 26-Behold, these are the fringes of His ways...
Acts 9.36-43-..."Tabitha arise." And she opened her eyes, and when she saw Peter, she sat up.
--- --- ---
From the wind of My Spirit; sing a new song.
---
Wind chimes in front of our house. When the wind blows they make music to my ears. God provides the Wind of our lives. God breathes His Spirit into each one of His children. We respond by singing His praises, telling His deeds and proclaiming His glory to the world. The Holy Spirit fell on the Gentiles as well as the Jews. When Peter began to sing his "new song" the Spirit fell on those Gentiles and they heard God's voice and received that same Wind of Spirit. When God spoke to Joshua before and during battle; Joshua heard and felt that breeze of Spirit and was given courage. When Job heard that Spirit, he realized that we are only on the fringes of the power of an Almighty God. Then Tabitha felt and heard the breeze of God speaking through Peter she sat up and sang. From the wind of My Spirit; sing a new song. Day after day, sing loud and clear!
---
Lord, I hear Your Wind---I hear Your Voice--- I feel Your Spirit-- I sing! ---Amen

No comments: