Monday, April 16, 2007

April 16th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 5.17-42-And every day, in the temple and from house to house; they kept right on teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ.
Deuteronomy 25-27-And all the people shall say, "Amen."
Job 16-Even now, behold, my witness is in heaven, and my advocate is on high.
Esther 7.1-10-...let my life be given me as my petition...
--- --- ---
Notice the creation of My signs of blessing, love and life for you.
---
The beginning of the creation of a rainbow. A sign from God that He will never give up on us. Jesus is a living sign from God of His love for us. I must go out day after day, house after house, person after person, teaching and preaching this sign of Love freely given from God. More than just a sign. But God's love made flesh. Real and among us day in and day out. And all the people shall say "Amen" to this. Amen! Yes it shall be so! Jesus is more than a sign. Jesus is our Advocate on High. Jesus the person, the God, who takes on my sin and takes my life before the Father. I give my life to Jesus as a petition to God. Jesus gave his life for me before God. Notice the creation of Jesus signs of blessing, love and life for you.
---
Jesus, today I stop and take notice of You. I praise Your beauty. I praise Your glory. I praise and honor You. ---Amen

No comments: