Monday, April 23, 2007

April 23rd Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 9.26-43-When he arrived, they brought him into the upper room...
Joshua 5.2-6.27-The captain of the LORD'S host said to Joshua, "Remove your sandals from your feet, for the place where you are standing is holy." And Joshua did so.
Job 23-Oh that I knew where I might find Him, that I might come to His seat!
Acts 9.19b-31-But Saul kept increasing in strength and confounding the Jews who lived at Damascus by proving that this Jesus is the Christ.
--- --- ---
Look into My Upper Room and experience the gift of My grace.
---
I'm like Abe here. I look into the Upper Room of Christ and experience His gift of grace. Seems like the "upper room" is where all the life changing events take place. The Supper, and here Peter was brought into the "upper room" and life was restored. Life is restored in the "upper room" of Jesus. New Life, graciously given. God is present in this "upper room" I wonder if the angel commander that Joshua met prior to battle with Jericho was in an "upper room?" It doesn't say so but I think there is something similar in this holy place. Both places we are standing in are holy. Job was searching for God. What if Job looked in the "upper room?" Might He find God? But God seems to draw us to His "upper room." I find Him there, only because He leads me there. God leads me to His Upper room and increases my faith and strength.
---
Look into My Upper Room and experience the gift of My grace.
---
Lord, You have drawn me in once again to Your Upper Room. Give me Life and increase my straight and faith to boldly witness Your name in all the earth. ---Amen

No comments: