Sunday, April 29, 2007

April 29th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 13.1-25-...one is coming after me the sandals of whose feet I am not worthy to untie.
Joshua 18-19-These are the inheritances which Eleazar the priest, and Joshua the son of Nun, and the heads of the household of the tribes of the sons of Israel distributed by lot in Shiloh before the LORD at the doorway of the tent of meeting.
Job 29-When the Almighty was yet with me, and my children were around me; when my steps were bathed in butter, and the rock poured out for me streams of oil!
John 10.22-30-My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.
--- --- ---
See your inheritance My children. I have given you life. My Life. Now, run, jump and play to My glory in My Kingdom.
---
Jesus came after John. John told of His coming. Told of Jesus and urged us to repent and get ready. And Jesus came! Jesus is before us, with us and after us and all around us. Jesus our Shepherd wraps us in His Love and wraps us in the sound of His Voice. If only we stop to look, listen, taste and feel; we will know His presence and respond with joy. We will run, jump and play with Him in His Kingdom. Day after day. We will not be separated like Job felt. We will know we are His children and know His Love bathes us with Life giving water and endless streams of that baptismal oil. So today; hear His voice and know His presence and play with joy like good sheep in His pasture.
---
Lord, I hear Your voice! I play and run for joy at the sound of You! Thanks be to God! ---Amen

No comments: