Saturday, April 28, 2007

April 28th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 12- And he went out and continued to follow, and he did not know that what was being done by the angel was real. but thought he was seeing a vision.
Joshua 15-17-But they did not drive out the Canaanites who lived in Gezer, so the Canaanites live in the midst of Ephraim to this day, and they became forced laborers.
Job 28-Behold the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.
Revelation 7.9-17-After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb." And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God saying, "Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen."
--- --- ---
Let your joy in Me burst forth in all beauty.
---
This is a beautiful flower. But if I were to show the picture of this entire plant in it's setting you wouldn't think much of it. You may even think of it as a weed in a field. But when you look close it is beautiful. I think I'm a lot like this plant. Sort of plain, maybe even ugly in the whole field of things. But up close. Close where God is, there is beauty. God brings beauty into each of our lives. He changes what we at first think are just visions into the beauty of His reality.
---
Like Peter's escape from prison. Peter thought this gift from God was just a vision. But it was a reality. How beautiful the grace of God is!
---
When I think I'm in bondage to sin, I discover the beauty of my risen Savior who releases me from that sin. And this beauty is real in Jesus and through me. How beautiful the grace of God is!
---
The Israelites didn't drive out all the Canaanites from their land. Likewise I can't by my own strength drive out sin from my life. But Jesus can and has. Jesus drives out sin, death and the devil once and for all. Through Jesus' action, I will see Him in that Promised Land. How beautiful the grace of God is!
---
Like Job, I can't fully understand wisdom and understanding. But I know God can. I know if I place my trust in Him. Fear Him knowing He is God alone that He has all wisdom and understanding and that is enough for me, then I see the beauty of God and take comfort in His protection through His wisdom and understanding. How beautiful the grace of God is!
---
And then that awesome day. When we approach the throne. As believers, hand in hand, with all the angels, elders, and all the Chosen together to praise the Lamb of God. Now there is some awesome, wonderful beauty. I can only imagine. I can dream. I can vision. I will wait for that day when vision becomes reality and we all are together witnessing Jesus in His glory. Hand in hand. Love overflowing. Love eternal. How beautiful the grace of God is!
---
Lord, I don't want to wait. I can't wait. I will praise You and honor You here and now. I will praise, worship and give You all the glory here and now. And then again I will sing of Your beauty with all the saints and angels. How beautiful You are, my Beautiful Savior! ---Amen

No comments: