Thursday, April 19, 2007

April 19th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 7.23-8.1a-But being full of the Holy Spirit, he gazed intently into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God; and he said, "Behold, I see the heavens opened up and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."
Deuteronomy 31-32- The LORD appeared in the tent in a pillar of cloud, and the pillar of cloud stood at the doorway of the tent.
Job 19-As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last He will take His stand on the earth. Even after my skin is destroyed, yet from my flesh I shall see God; whom I myself shall behold, and whom my eyes will see and not another. My heart faints within me!
Acts 9.1-20-As he was traveling, it happened that he was approaching Damascus, and suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him; and he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?" And he said, "Who are You, Lord?" and He said, "I am Jesus whom you are persecuting, but get up and enter the city, and it will be told you what you must do."
--- --- ---
See My Light in the Cloud. Know I am with you. Get up and do what you must do. Go into the city.
---
Stephen gazed into heaven and saw Jesus. Moses and Joshua met at the tent with the Cloud of God and received instruction. Job reaffirmed a Living Savior in the midst of pain and suffering. Paul saw the Light of Jesus and heard instruction to go! We too see God. We see Jesus day after day. See the miracles of His power and glory. Not only in the light of the sun, or the clouds of heaven, or the power of electricity. But more importantly we see Jesus in the lives of those among us and within us. Jesus who teaches through the Spirit and His Word. Jesus giving us instruction each and every day. See Jesus. Hear the Voice of the Shepherd. Recognize His presence daily. Then get up and go into the city and proclaim His glory.
---
Lord, morning after morning, You reveal Yourself to me. You teach me through Your Word. You show Yourself throughout the day. Give me eyes to recognize You. Give me ears to hear You. Give me faith to go and follow You. ---Amen

No comments: