Friday, April 27, 2007

April 27th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 11.19-30-Then when he arrived and witnessed the grace of God, he rejoiced and began to encourage them all with resolute heart to remain true to the Lord; for he was a good man, and full of the Holy Spirit and of faith.
Joshua 13-14-Therefore, Hebron became the inheritance of Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite until this day, because he followed the LORD God of Israel fully.
Job 27-I hold fast my righteousness and will not let it go.
Psalm 23-The LORD is my shepherd...He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
--- --- ---
Be filled with My Spirit of righteousness and let It's glow of love beam out of you and permeate My Kingdom.
---
I love how Phoebe's eyes glow in this picture. Phoebe is a fun loving lab. Loves to jump and play and exhibit excitement in all she does. Likewise I can take joy in God. God's grace allows me to rejoice and be resolute of heart, remaining true to God. True to God and full of the Holy Spirit and faith. God's Love releases us to glow and beam His glory to all the world. This gift of the Spirit frees us to live a life for God. Frees us and causes us to respond by following God fully. That beam of Life and Love given to us by the righteousness of Jesus our Savior. The righteousness of Jesus our Savior of whom we cling to and will not let go. Our Shepherd guiding us day by day in the paths of righteousness of His name's sake. Be filled. Let His Light glow outward today into His Kingdom. Run, jump, play and laugh with God this day!
---
Lord! You cause me to glow! You cause me to laugh! You cause me to jump! You cause me to run! I wanna play today with You in Your Kingdom! ---Amen

No comments: