Sunday, April 15, 2007

April 15th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 5.1-16-Also the people from the cities in the vicinity of Jerusalem were coming together, bringing people who were sick or afflicted with unclean spirits, and they were being healed.
Deuteronomy 23-24-...but the LORD your God turned the curse into a blessing for you because the LORD your God loves you.
Job 15-Should a wise man answer with windy knowledge...?
John 20.19-31-So when it was evening on that day, the first day of the week, and when the doors were shut where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst and said to them "Peace be with you."
--- --- ---
What to you may seem impossible is possible through Me. My Love brings Peace through everything that gets in the way.
---
People were healed. Simply by the Power of God passing through the disciples to others nearby. Bodies and spirits mended. Jesus passed through the shut doors like it was nothing. What looks impossible to me is possible through Him. Jesus passes through the things that seem to be in the way for you and me. Doors and I suppose even brick walls if needed and comes to be among us. Surprises us with His presence when we would be sure His presence couldn't be possible. Jesus passes through everything that gets in the way and brings Peace. Jesus brings Love and Peace. Not a the windy knowledge of a friend who assumes wisdom, but Love and Peace of Jesus who passes through what seems to be impossible. Job had to endure some windy friends. But Job's real friend passed through his trials in Jesus. Jesus passes through what seems to be impossible with His Love and Peace. And right now I need Him to pass through what seems to be an impossibility right now for me. Surprise me with Your Presence. Surprise me with Your Love. Surprise me with Your Peace. Pass through dear Jesus. Turn this curse into Your blessing. Pass through dear Jesus.
---
Lord, I need You now. I need Your Presence. Pass through. Breath the breath of Life this way. Pass through Lord Jesus. ---Amen

No comments: