Monday, April 30, 2007

April 30th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 13.26-52-And the disciples were continually filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit.
Joshua 20-21-Not one of the good promises which the LORD had made to the house of Israel failed; all came to pass.
Job 30-Yet does not one in a heap of ruins stretch out his hand or in his disaster therefore cry for help?
Revelation 15.1-4-For You alone are holy; for all the nations will come and worship before You, for Your righteous acts have been revealed.
--- --- ---
Come...feed on My Love.
---
The disciples, even though they were rejected by their own people, were filled with joy and the Holy Spirit. God took care of all their needs. Fed them and nourished their strength in order that they continue the spread of the Gospel. God keeps His promises. He always has. He always will. This is one awesome constant of God. He keeps His promises. When I cry to Him for help I can be assured of His promise. I know He will be with me. I know of His Love. He kept His promise and sent a Savior in love to all His people. Knowing of God's promise and dedication, my response is worship. For through His promises, His righteous acts have been revealed. His act of Love through Jesus. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, I know Your promises are true. I feed on You. Send me out today to do Your mission filled with the Holy Spirit and joy. ---Amen

No comments: