Thursday, April 05, 2007

April 5th Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 26.47-75-...hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.
Deuteronomy 3-4-But from there you sill seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul.
Job 5-But as for me, I would seek God, and I would place my cause before God, who does great and unsearchable things, wonders without number.
John 13.1-17, 31b-35-...Jesus knowing that His hour had come that He would depart out of the world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end...a new commandment I give to you, that you love on another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
--- --- ---
Notice how I humbly serve and love- Do likewise today.
---
Jesus served and loves us. Day after day. He humbly serves and loves us. He washed the feet of the disciples in service and love. He washed their feet, knowing what has at hand for Him. Jesus knew His hour had come for that ultimate service of love to all humankind. As I witness this love how can I help but to search for my King. How can I help but to search with all my heart for a King who serves and loves me with His life. I seek God and place all my fears, doubts and sin at His feet because of this Love He has given. As I search, I find He has come to me to serve and love me! His Wonder is without number. I can't quantify Jesus Love. It's too much for me to understand. Jesus Love is unsearchable. I can see it but not really get it. I receive it but don't understand it. Jesus Love doesn't seem logical at all to me. But there and here before me is the Love of my Savior in Jesus humble act. I know His Love exists and feel it down deep in my soul. So I attempt to express His Love to a world He sends me into day after day. Attempt to express His Love daily.
---
Abe's waiting and humble love for Sarah is an expression of His love for her. Abe not only humbly waits, he expresses selfless love for his master. I can do no other for Christ. Today I express my love for Him. Today I express His Love, humbly to those He sends me to today.
--- --- ---
Lord, You expressed an amazing, humble Love for all of us to see. Send me to express this same Love to the world you place me in today. ---Amen

No comments: