Sunday, April 08, 2007

April 8th Daily Word and Visions from God

Matthew 28-Go quickly and tell...I am with you always, even to the end of the age.
Deuteronomy 9-10-Know therefore today that it is the LORD your God who is crossing over before you as a consuming fire.
Job 8-He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouting.
Luke 24.1-12-Why do you seek the living One among the dead?
--- --- ---
Open your eyes to see My Life. Begin your new life in Me and celebrate this day.
---
An angel told the women to go quickly and tell. Later Jesus tells us that He will be with us, even to the end of the age. What comfort. What joy. What awesome Love to know that Christ defeated sin, death and the devil for each one of us to live a new life in Him. To be joyous in His Love. To know that God crossed over the death I justly deserve in Love for me and for you. To know that as a consuming fire, He defeated what was my ending. Without a doubt my response is to open my eyes to His Love and laugh and shout praises to God my King. Why do you seek the living One among the dead? He is alive! Christ has risen! He has risen indeed! Alleluia!
---
Christ has risen! He has risen indeed! Alleluia! ---Amen Yes it shall be so! Alleluia!

No comments: