Wednesday, April 18, 2007

April 18th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 7.1-22-...Hear me, brethren and fathers! The God of glory appeared...
Deuteronomy 29-30-But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may observe it.
Job 18- How long will you hunt for words?
Esther 9.1-5, 18-23-...because of those days the Jews rid themselves of their enemies...
--- --- ---
See My Word's visible presence among you.
Know My Word's invisible presence in you.
Make My Word's active presence through you.
---
And His Word became Flesh and dwelt among us. This is a picture of an electronic Bible. You can't really turn any pages. But the Word of God is still present in this device. It is the Word of God visible in some respects and invisible in others. God wants His Word, Jesus Christ, to live and take root in me both visibly and invisibly. God wants His Word both in me physically and in me spiritually. God wants His Word to be active through me. Look how Jesus spoke through Stephen. Look how Jesus spoke through all the prophets of old and the prophets of this day. Look and see how Jesus speaks through those of this day and time. Jesus presence is real in our world. Jesus is among us and in us and through us. Jesus is here now ridding us of our enemies day after day. Jesus presence is here in the Spirit now and always. Visible yet invisible. Past-Present-Future-Eternal is His presence. The Word in our mouth and in our heart. Take note of His presence and rejoice and celebrate a God that chooses to be present among us and in us. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, I know-I see-I feel Your presence. Your presence now and always. ---Amen

No comments: