Friday, April 13, 2007

April 13th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 4.1-22-...for we cannot stop speaking about what we have seen and heard.
Deuteronomy 19-20- ...for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.
Job 13-How many are my iniquities and sins?
Psalm 118.14-29-The LORD is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation.
--- --- ---
Let your faith be ever-green in Me.
---
My faith is to be alive and well at all times. Jesus came to me. Jesus came for you and all. Jesus came for my many iniquities and sins. Jesus came to fight against these enemies of mine and to save me from them. Jesus is my strength and my song. Ever-green and alive always, I sing praises to Him and what He does. I can't stop speaking about His action. I can't help but to run and tell what I have seen and heard in my life. Jesus gives me the faith I need and keeps it ever-green in Him.
---
Lord, you renew me day after day and keep my faith strong, and ever-green in You. ---Amen

No comments: