Wednesday, April 11, 2007

April 11th Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 2.14-47-But God raised Him up again, putting an end to the agony of death, since it was impossible for Him to be held in its power.
Deuteronomy 15-16- When you set him free, you shall not send him away empty-handed.
Job 11-Can you observe the depths of God? Can you discover the limits of the Almighty?
Luke 24.13-49-They began to relate their experiences on the road and how He was recognized by them in the breaking of the bread...Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures...
--- --- ---
See---Feel---Experience---the Loving action I take for you and experience My Easter Joy with emotional abandon.
---
God raised Him up again. Jesus lives. Death has been defeated and Christ could not be held in its power. What laughter---What Joy! We are set free in Christ!
---
In Deuteronomy the slave was set free after years of service. The seventh year was a year of freedom and celebration for the slave. The slave was set free. Set free and not sent away empty handed. What laughter---What Joy! We are set free in Christ!
---
How can I even begin to understand the limits of God's Love. God's Love in being set free from death brings an Easter laughter of Joy and Celebration. What laughter---What Joy! We are set free in Christ!
---
Being set free, I am free to walk with Christ. Christ appears out of nowhere to walk with me. Joins me in my walk of life. Breaks bread and feeds me with the real food of Himself and opens the Word to me to understand. What laughter---What Joy! To be set free and to walk with Christ! Let's all get a little silly and rejoice in Christ this day!
---
Lord, You make my day. Lord, You are me day. Join me in my walk this day. Let's break bread together. Let's do a Bible Study together. Let's tell someone the Joy and Laughter You bring. ---Amen

No comments: