Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 12th - Let's Play!

Theme of the Day
Appreciation

Readings of the Day
Philemon-When I remember you in my prayers, I always thank my God because I hear of your love for all the saints and your faith toward the Lord Jesus.
Jeremiah 19-20-Sing to the LORD; praise the LORD!
Psalm 128-Happy is everyone who fears the LORD, who walk in his ways.
Matthew 24.29-35-...and they will see 'the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven' with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

God's Word of the Day
Appreciate what I have done, what I am doing now, and what I am about to do.

Story of the Day
It was a wonderful morning. The dew was fresh and the sun was just breaking the horizon. I couldn't help but to chirp for joy. As I began to chirp and sing I noticed how others would respond. In my joy, came forth the joy of other friends from other trees both near and far. We began to sing in chorus with one another and the forest came alive in the song. How happy we were to sing and live this day for our Creator. In this wonderful song we had created you could see the hand of our Creator in joy, cupped to His ear, and beaming proudly for what He had created.

Prayer of the Day
Lord, hear my song of praise this day. I appreciate all there is about You. You are my Savior. You are my Joy. You are my Song. I am happy to have You walk with me this day and always. I look to the day that You fulfill Your Kingdom and come in the clouds announced with a trumpet's call to gather the elect. ---Amen

No comments: