Monday, June 27, 2005

June 27th People Reflection

Monday 6/27/2005
Mark 8.22-9.1-Jesus heals then he goes on to tell the people to give
up their lives- forget about themselves
2 Samuel 20-21-Another uprising from Sheba against Kind David is
squelched
Hosea 1.1-2.1-God saves by his own power
Psalm 97-The LORD is king! Let the earth rejoice
2 Kings 20.1-11-I will heal you
Psalm 18.16-28-God delivers

And I just can?t wait to be King- I sang that yesterday?those words?
then right afterwards I thought ? that?s not true- there is only one
King as far as I?m concerned- and it ain?t me!- I already have a King
is Jesus Christ- a King that heals me- a King that I can be loyal to-
a King that I can give my life to- a King that can be trusted- a King
that gives me all I need- a King that allows me to forget about myself
and serve and love others freely- this King I have is so much better
than some Lion- my King saves me by his own power- he doesn?t need my
help- my King uses me in his Kingdom- and I can proudly declare that
the LORD is King!?Let all the earth rejoice- God sent a King to
deliver us from death and the power of sin?did I hear God speak
through people yesterday?yea?through me?amplified throughout the
auditorium- that?s frightful in itself!?but I heard God speak?I don?t
have to be King?I don?t need to wait to be King ? cause God has taken
care of all that for me?I can serve in his Kingdom and my King treats
me much better than some earthly King- I think I?ll forget about
myself and give my life to the real King.

Prayer- Lord- you are King- you are God- Thank you for taking care of
all my needs- I want to serve you in your Kingdom this day- lead me-
guide me and show me your way of love for all people- I just want you
to be King?no need to wait- you already took care of it?Thank you ----
Amen

No comments: