Monday, June 06, 2005

June 6 People Reflection

Monday 6/6/2005

Romans 11.25-36 - Everything comes from God- all things were made because of him and will return to him

1 Samuel 21-22- Saul seeks to kill David - the priests that helped David are killed by Doeg

Psalm 66 - Tell everyone on earth to shout praises to God

Psalm 112 - Happy are those who fear the Lord-- who delight in his commandments

Luke 2.1-20- An angel appears to the shepherds and reveals the Savior to them

Psalm 131-I am humbled- God is great

Yesterday was a day of good friends and family-- I’m stuck in bed-- even the simplest tasks are like climbing huge mountains to me right now-- so family and friends to care for me- to meet those simple little needs I have- to cheer me up - to be like angels sent by God- to show the Savior shining through their lives-- Jesus came as a child the night- the shepherds were witness to this great glory -- I have family and friends who are willing to come to me when I’m just like a child-- worse than a child- I’m a big baby- crying and needing all the time-- but these people are like little several Jesus people to me-- yea I feel like Saul is trying to kill my will- beat me down till I give in -- but when I think of how humbled I am by this whole thing and how great God is -- it’s easy for me to turn it all around from time to time- to tell others - hey praise God while you are on top -- while you feel really good - praise him with all your might-- cause when I see you praise God it makes me want to praise him too - there is hope in them angels- and there is that delicate light of life - shining through their hair -- yesterday was a day of good friends and family - yesterday I met some angels.

Prayer - Lord use me today to be an angel to someone in need - use me today to show another person how and why to praise your name - use me today to show someone else why I can be happy when I am humbled and fearful of you- use me today to be an angel that points the way to the glory of Jesus our gracious Savior -- Amen

 

 

No comments: