Friday, January 12, 2007

January 12th Daily Word and Visions from God

Luke 11.1-28-Give us each day our daily bread.
Genesis 19-...and he prepared a feast for them, and baked unleavened bread, and they ate.
Psalm 12-The words of the LORD are pure words; As silver tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times.
Psalm 36.5-10-Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
---
A biscuit---bread. God gives daily bread each and every day. He prepares a feast for me each and every day and welcomes me into his kingdom. I don't deserve such favor, but He gives it all the same. He feeds me not only through the bread, but in His Word, Jesus, the Bread of Life. His Word which is pure and without sin. His Word that has gone through the fire. His Word that was refined for me, even though his Word had no need of being refined. His Word in flesh. His flesh in the Bread of Life. God is faithful. So much so that His faithfulness reaches to the skies. Love that reaches from the earth to the skies and lives with me. God gives daily Bread through his Son Jesus. Each and every day. Daily Bread. Thanks be to God!
---
Lord, teach me to pray...give us each day our daily bread. ---Amen

No comments: