Monday, January 22, 2007

January 22nd Daily Word and Visions from God

Luke 17-Stand up and go; your faith has made you well.
Genesis 29.1-30- So Jacob served seven years for Rachel and they seemed to him but a few days because of his love for her.
Psalm 22-I will tell of Your name to my brethren; in the midst of the assembly I will praise You.
Jeremiah 36.1-10-So you go and read from the scroll which you have written at my dictation the words of the LORD to the people in the LORD'S house on a fast day.
---
The first snow of the year. It was a nice one. Not real hard to shovel but covering the ground with white. White and light reflecting. Reminds me of how I should be with Christ. Reflect his Light. Jesus healed some lepers. Only one leper gave thanks of the bunch he healed. He reflected the light through his faith. Jacob was deceived by Laban while serving for Rachel. But Jacob served an additional seven years in patience. He reflected the light of Christ through his faith that God would provide. David in Psalm 22 speaks of his struggle in life. But David through the struggle tells others of God's name in the midst of the assembly. He reflected the light of Christ in faith of a Messiah. Jeremiah obeyed God's command and had God's words read to the people. He reflected God's light in faith. Like the first snow, I must see the light of Christ and reflect his light in faith this day.
---
Lord, send me to reflect Your light this day. ---Amen

No comments: