Wednesday, January 03, 2007

January 3rd Daily Word and Visions from God

Luke 6.27-49-Give, and it will be given to you.
Genesis 6-7-But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.
Psalm 3-Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God!
Isaiah 43.1-7-"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine! When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior..."
---
Prayer and devotions every evening with my wife Sue. Time to listen to God's Word. Reflect and talk about the day and the future. Time to forgive and learn and give thanks for the blessings of the day. Time for supplication. Time to trust in God. Time to give and receive. Time to learn of God's people past, present and future. Time to reflect on faith. Time to see God's salvation before our eyes. Time to overcome fear. Time to reflect on the "fires" of the day and the "waters" of the day. Time to realize God's presence in life and all around us. Time to pray. Time to see his salvation. Prayer and devotions every evening with my wife Sue and the Word made flesh. Thanks be to God!
---
I pray this day Lord, lead, guide, direct, feed and forgive me I pray. ---Amen

No comments: