Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May 1st Daily Word and Visions from God

Acts 14-And they spent a long time with the disciples.
Joshua 22-Only be very careful to observe the commandment and the law which Moses the servant of the LORD commanded you, to love the LORD your God and walk in all His ways and keep His commandments and hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul.
Job 31-What then could I do when God arises? And when He calls me to account, what will I answer Him?
2 Corinthians 4.1-6-Light shall shine out of darkness...
--- --- ---
My Light will make you flower in glory.
---
I need to spend a long time with the disciples. People who have in common our worship of God. People with the same focus on Jesus as Savior. I need to be in communion with the Church. I need the disciples to aid me in observing the commandments. Observing the commandments not to make myself holy; but observing the commandments because He is Holy. Because I know God is Holy I walk in His ways and keep His commandments and follow Him with all my heart and with all my soul. Does this mean I'll never stumble? No way! I will stumble. I am not holy like He is. But I strive to be Holy because He is. I realize what price Christ paid for my sin. I realize that Christ became my sin for me and died for my sin to give me life. That is Holy! That is the Light that shines out of the darkness of my sin and makes me beautiful. God is Holy! I will follow in His footsteps to His Holiness. Thanks be to God. His Light in Christ will lead me to holiness.
---
Lord, I follow in Your footsteps this day. I see Your Light. Let Your Light shine through me this day. ---Amen

No comments: