Thursday, December 11, 2008

December 11th - Let's Play!

Theme of the Day
Life

Readings of the Day
Ephesians 6-Render service with enthusiasm, as to the Lord and not to men and women, knowing that whatever good we do, we will receive the same again from the Lord, whether we are slaves or free.
Ezekiel 17-The word of the LORD came to me...
Isaiah 46-Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all the remnant of the house of Israel, who have been borne by me from your birth, carried from the womb; even to your old age I am he, even when you turn gray I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save.
Habakkuk 2.1-5-For there is still a vision for the appointed time; it speaks of the end, and does not lie. If it seem to tarry, wait for it; it will surely come, it will not delay.

God's Word of the Day
I come to you. I carry you. I save you. Now turn to Me. Run to Me. Follow Me. And gladly serve Me.

Story of the Day
It was time for the Science Fair once again. So Bobby spent time in deep thought. What would he bring this year? After deciding on a project, Bobby spent hours and hours constructing, testing, refining, and perfecting his project. Finally, the project was complete. The Science Fair was upon him. So he proudly took his project to the Science Fair. He displayed his work for all to see. Bobby was so proud of what he had thought of and constructed. This would be the best Science Fair yet.

Prayer of the Day
Lord, I know how much time You have invested in me. I know of the struggles I cause You. You have put thought and refinement and time perfecting me into place. I go out now into this world. I go to the Science Fair and proudly display the works of my Lord and Savior. You are my Creator. You are my God. I turn to You this day and offer my very self to do service for You. You have shown me the time and love and meaning of life and I respond with joy and thanksgiving, now and forever. ---Amen

No comments: