Tuesday, February 14, 2006

February 14th People Reflection

Tuesday 2/14/2006
Hebrews 10.19-39-It won?t be long now, he?s on the way; he?ll show up
most any minute.
Exodus 11-12-The blood will serve as a sign on the houses where you
live. When I see the blood, I will pass over you?
Proverbs 4-Keep your eyes straight ahead; ignore all sideshow
distractions.
Genesis 31.1-24-Now be on your way, get out of this place?
John 15.9-17-This is my command: Love one another the way I loved you.
This is the very best way to love.
Psalm 117-His love has taken over our lives

?This is where we roll and rotate the engine.?- Watching how they use
a crane to lift a huge Train engine ? roll it over upside down and set
it on a pad. With the whole thing upside down ? workers can easily
install all the parts that are on the bottom of the Train. It seems
God is like that too. Does things so different from how I would
expect. Maybe even upside down- he sure rolls me over a few times-
makes it easier for him to work on me I guess. Cause the sacrifice for
my sins should be my own blood. But instead ? God gave his own Son?s
blood for my sins- and wiped it on the door of my heart and saved me
from a sure death. Now that?s upside down! God?s love gives me hope-
God?s love makes me love others as he loved me- God?s love takes over
my life causing me to focus in wonder and amazement on Jesus. ?This is
where we roll and rotate the engine.? I?m sure glad God decided to
roll and rotate me in his love.

Prayer-Lord, teach me to love as you have loved me. Send me to love
those in this world I meet this day with your love. -- Amen

No comments: