Monday, February 27, 2006

February 27th People Reflection

Monday 2/27/2006

Matthew 7-Ask yourself what you want people to do for you, then grab the initiative and do it for them.

Exodus 37-38-The angels had outstretched wings and appeared to hover over the Atonement-Cover, facing one another but looking down on the Atonement-Cover.

Proverbs 17-The one who knows much says little, an understanding person remains calm.

Joel 2.1-2, 12-17-You can still return to me with all your heart.

Romans 8.1-39-Everyone who is ruled by the Holy Spirit thinks about spiritual things.

Psalm 70-Save me LORD God! Hurry and help.

"They need to move that pitch along."- Giving a pitch-information- needs to be quick- hold the discussion till the end- don’t waste time and get through it- Sometimes I need to think of others- what would they want- stop and answer questions or move it along- and then do it- don’t just talk about action- do some action. Angels are action beings- protecting us all life long- actions taken- messenger of God- and if I know what I’m doing – I won’t need many words- actions will display God working in and through me- the Holy Spirit will take over and lead and guide me in Action. And what do I do in prayer- I come to God begging for helpful action- Hurry and help. And in my hurry – I hurry to return to God with all my heart. "They need to move that pitch along."—Yea- and I am called to action for a God that has given me life and salvation.

Prayer- Lord, lead me in action for you this day. -- Amen

No comments: