Saturday, February 25, 2006

February 25th People Reflection

 

Here is the website if you choose to go to and read the Reflections -- http://dlyrflctns.blogspot.com/

Saturday 2/25/2006Matthew 6.1-18-Reveal who you are.

Exodus 33-34-If I am so special to you, let me in on your plans.---God said, "My presence will go with you. I’ll see the journey to the end."

Proverbs 15-he loves those who run straight for the finish line.

2 Corinthians 4.3-6-Our message is the Jesus Christ is Lord.

Isaiah 41.8-16-don’t be afraid, I am with you.

Psalm 73-and you hold my right hand.

"We’ll do a teleconference call and get on Sametime for the pitches."- A way for two groups to get together that are miles apart with telephones and computers. Sometimes I feel miles apart from God. I want God to reveal himself to me. I want to know what the plan is and how I’m supposed to take part in the plan. But the one thing that God tells me over and over- even if I don’t know the plan or understand life is that he will be with me. No matter what- in the good times and especially in the bad times. God is with me. And Jesus knows how to deal with the bad times. Look at his life- look what he gave to me – in and through his bad times he caused eternal good for all people. A good that releases me to run straight for the finish line. Running already victorious before I even reach the finish line. Because Jesus won the race for me. But now I still run- I run with a message of love and joy in my heart for all God has done for me. I run unafraid of anything that can happen – knowing that as I run God is hold my right hand all along the way. "We’ll do a teleconference call and get on Sametime for the pitches." – I know we are together through it all.

Prayer- Lord, thanks for your presence in my life. -- Amen

No comments: