Monday, February 13, 2006

Fw: February 13th People Reflection


----- Original Message -----
From: <blynch1@cinci.rr.com>
To: <dmsaupe4@cinci.rr.com>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 7:10 AM
Subject: February 13th People Reflection

Diane,
Would you send this out to the list?

Bill

Monday 2/13/2006
Hebrews 9.23-10.18-I?m writing out the plan in them, carving it on the
lining of their hearts.
Exodus 9-10-But when Pharaoh saw that the rain and hail and thunder
had stopped, he kept right on sinning, stubborn as ever?
Proverbs 3-Never walk away from someone who deserves help, your hand
is God?s hand for that person.
Genesis 30.1-24-And then GOD remembered Rachel. God listened to her?
Isaiah 35.1-7-God is here, right here, on his way to put things right?
Psalm 42-I want to drink God, deep draughts of God.

?I need someone with some maintenance background. Bill will you move
to the Powerhouse team to audit?? ?Asked to change teams for a utility
audit of GE?s Choo-Choo plant in Erie PA. I was glad to change teams
and honored to be asked. God has a plan in place for me too. He asks
me to tasks that I don?t have any idea what they are all about. But I
know he has a plan. And his plan is so grand that he carves it on my
heart. I can see in Exodus parts of God?s loving care for his Chosen
People in his plan with Pharaoh. God will show his power and glory.
And God continues his plan with the gift of his Son Jesus Christ- and
man who never walked away from someone who deserves help- Jesus came
and helped all of us?Yea- God remembers his children day after day-
listens to them- hears our pleas- mine and Rachel?s too- God is here
with me now- at the beginning of the day- helping put things right?how
much more do I want to drink God ? day after day- in big huge gulps ?
?I need somenone with some maintenance background. Bill will you move
to the Powerhouse team to audit.? ? Sure! I love the Powerhouse!

Prayer-Lord, lead and guide me in your plan today- I?m willing and
ready. -- Amen

No comments: