Sunday, February 12, 2006

RE: February 10th People Reflection

Gee. I'm glad to see i was featured in another reflection- DAD!!! >:-[
How annoying!

Just kidding.

Sarah

And Sarah said, "God has made laughter for me; every one who hears will
laugh over me."

Genesis 21:6

>From: "Bill Lynch" <blynch1@cinci.rr.com>
>To: "Sarah Lynch" <laughingsarah@hotmail.com>, "Melanie Wilson"
><mlwilson56@yahoo.com>, "John Payne" <jipayne@pharmacare.com>,
> "Daily-Reflections Blogger" <kc8isn.blynch@blogger.com>, "Connie
>Lynch" <clynch@siscom.net>, "Brandie home Back"
><brandieback@yahoo.com>, "Bill Lynch-work"
><william.t.lynch@ae.ge.com>, "Diane Saupe" <dmsaupe4@cinci.rr.com>
>Subject: February 10th People Reflection
>Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 05:26:08 -0500
>
>Friday 2/10/2006
>
>Hebrews 7-He's done it, once and for all: offered up himself as the
>sacrifice.
>
>Exodus 3-4-He had a firm grip on the staff of God.
>
>Psalm 41-Put me together again.
>
>1 Esdras 4.58-63-From you comes the victory; from you comes wisdom, and
>yours is the glory. I am your servant.
>
>2 Kings 5.1-14-Right away he was cured
>
>1 Corinthians 14.26-33-God wants everything to be done peacefully and in
>order.
>
>Psalm 2-Serve and honor the LORD
>
>"You annoy me."- I suppose I do annoy people sometimes. Sometimes on
>purpose- sometimes not on purpose. And those times I need forgiveness. I
>think Moses was annoyed with God when God persistently pursued him from the
>burning bush. God called Moses to do something that Moses didn't really
>want to just jump in and do. But God gave all Moses needed to do what God
>was calling him to do. And Moses responded to the call. Used the staff-and
>his mouth- to do the will of God. Even if he was annoyed with God- Moses
>saw how it was. And as Moses left on the challenge of his life from God -
>he held on firmly to the staff of God. God calls us sometimes to places
>that are scary -but he has given us a Savior in Jesus to hold onto for dear
>life. Even when I'm afraid - I can hold on to Jesus. Jesus came for me once
>and for all- my sacrifice and Savior from my annoying sin. And in Jesus I'm
>granted the wisdom I need to serve God in his kingdom - I'm granted the
>cure at the end of cures to do what God wants- peacefully and in order and
>in service and honor to God. --Yea-I'm gonna annoy - I'm gonna need
>forgiveness- But God will put me back together again. "You annoy me." -
>God-annoy me this day and lead me in your way-not mine.
>
>Prayer-Lord-forgive me when I annoy another- and lead me in your ways not
>mine. -- Amen

No comments: