Wednesday, May 10, 2006

May 10th People Reflection

Wednesday 5/10/2006

Acts 19.21-41-a huge ruckus occurred over what was now being referred to as "the Way"

Judges 11.34-12.15-GOD did his part and saved you

Job 40-I’m ready to shut up and listen.

1 Thessalonians 2.1-12-My friends, you know that our time with you wasn’t wasted.

Lamentations 3.1-25-Deep in my heart I say, "The LORD is all I need; I can depend on him!"

Psalm 28-Be our shepherd and always carry us in your arms.

"You are about to expire." – That computer generated voice at the gym. I told the man at the counter that I would talk to him after my workout when I would be about to expire in more ways than one. As I am about to expire I realize that God does his part. He saves me – He leads me- And none of his time is wasted. Expiring is not a threat. For in God I will never expire. I can depend on God’s promises and his salvation. "You are about to expire." – Thanks be to God that has been taken care of.

Prayer-Lord, fill me with Life this day. – Amen

No comments: