Sunday, May 14, 2006

May 14th People Reflection

Sunday 5/14/2006
Acts 21.37-22.29-Get up and get yourself baptized, scrubbed clean of
those sins and personally acquainted with God.
Judges 17-18-In those days there was no king of Israel. People did
whatever they felt like doing.
Psalm 43-Fix my eyes on God?soon I?ll be praising again. He puts a
smile on my face. He?s my God.
John 15.1-8-Separated, you can?t produce a thing.
1 Samuel 1.21-28-I prayed for this child, and GOD gave me what I asked
for. And now I have dedicated him to GOD. He?s dedicated to GOD for
life.
Psalm 113-?gives them joy as the parents of children

?I?m station in Georgia.? ? A friend of Sarah?s in the Navy. A walk
after a long drive and some conversation. Catching up on lives. How
things change. Day after day God brings change into life. For Paul it
was a constant change. But a huge change after he saw Jesus. Paul now
was called and directed to change his life completely. Do just the
opposite of what he had previously been doing. I?m called to change
to ? called to turn from sin- hear His voice and follow. I can?t do
whatever I feel like doing. I must do what God calls me to do. I must
fix my eyes on God and do as he instructs. When I think of all that
God has done for me that must can bring fear- but it is also bringing
a deep joy and satisfaction and love. That must ? puts a smile on my
face because God is my God. I can?t be separated from him. I am his
child ? dedicated to him for life. And that?s the joy of the child to
the parent. I will follow God because he has shown the way. ?I?m
stationed in Georgia.? ? I?m r
eady for whatever change you bring on this day.

Prayer- Lord, teach me to love Your change. I give my life to you. Now
change me as you wish. -- Amen

1 comment:

Federico Perazzoni said...

Interesting....

:-/