Tuesday, May 09, 2006

May 9th People Reflection

Tuesday 5/9/2006

Acts 19.1-20-Did you take God into your mind only, or did you also embrace him with your heart? Did he get inside you?

Judges 10.1-11.33-But the king of the Ammonites refused to listen to a word that Jephthah has sent him.

Job 39-Did you command the eagle’s flight…

2 Esdras 15.1-4-Speak in the ears of my people the words of the prophecy that I will put in your mouth…

1 Thessalonians 1.1-10-I pray that God will be kind to you and will bless you with peace! We thank God for you and always mention you in our prayers. Each time we pray, we tell God our father about your faith and loving work and about your firm hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 18.23-35-…forgive each of my followers with all your heart.

Psalm 85-Love and loyalty will come together; goodness and peace will unite.

"Not angry…" Reassuring words. Sometimes I think I have angered someone. Don’t know how or why but may have done something, said something, that was taken in the wrong context. Then it weighs on my mind and my mind begins to create images of anger from the other person. Words from the other person set things straight once again and the foolish thoughts are cleared from my mind and heart. Sometimes I take the wrong thing to heart. But in Christ I embrace his love with my heart. I feel his love and never any anger. I think maybe the Spirit keeps this all straight. And God blesses me way beyond anything I deserve. So in my heart I feel the love of Christ. I want others to feel the love of Christ through me in their hearts also. And to not mistake it for none other than the love of Christ. For in this way Jesus lives in me and I in him. It’s tough sometimes. Because my sinfulness keeps getting in the way. But once I let Jesus take those sins- once I accept his forgiveness- it clears the way for me to forgive and let Jesus shine. It is like an eagle’s flight piloted by God and directed by Jesus. I pray God will be king to you- bless you- I thank God for you and pray for you and revel in your firm hope of Jesus. Love and loyalty between God and Man- God and Friend- Friend and Friend. Goodness and peace unite and God is present in and through. "Not angry…" – No not at all- All in love through Christ Jesus my Savior.

Prayer-Lord- let me be an instrument this day to help love and loyalty, and goodness and peace unite through Jesus Christ – today ---- Amen

No comments: