Tuesday, May 02, 2006

May 2nd People Reflection

Tuesday 5/2/2006

Acts 15.1-21-Don’t we believe that we are saved because the Master Jesus amazingly and out of sheer generosity moved to save us just as he did those from beyond our nation?

Joshua 23-24-Now, vigilantly guard your souls: Love GOD, your God.

Job 32-it’s God’s Spirit in a person, the breath of the Almighty One, that makes wise human insight possible.

2 Esdras 14.1-2-And I answered, "Here I am, Lord," and I rose to my feet.

Isaiah 30.18-21-Whether you turn to the right or to the lift, you will hear a voice saying, "This is the road! Now follow it."

John 8.31-36-If the Son gives you freedom, you are free!

Psalm 25-I offer you my heart, LORD God, and I trust you.

"I found the original movies!"- Sarah’s excitement over finding some original DVD recordings of the Narnia series. Excitement on a find. Jesus is excited about finding me and each person. Out of sheer generosity he did what he did and saved all people. And out of sheer excitement I will love God with all my heart. I will love God for that Breath of Life he has given me in Spirit. For that breath of Life he uses in me day after day. I will jump to me feet for God and declare- Here I am—I wanna go! – Send me and use me! – I will listen with excitement for his voice behind me telling me to turn left or right and showing me the road to travel. I will run with excitement because he has freed me from sin and death. And I will offer with excitement my heart to God in trust, and faith and hope. "I found the original movies!" – How exciting!

Prayer- Lord, you provide all the excitement I need. Thanks be to God! -- Amen

No comments: