Sunday, November 13, 2005

November 13th People Reflection

Sunday 11/13/2005

James 1-be glad, even if you have a lot of trouble

Jeremiah 21-22-More cedar in your palace doesn’t make you a better king

Psalm 129-The LORD always does right, and he has set me free

Matthew 25.14-30-to one he gave five talents, to another two…

Colossians 3.12-clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience

Psalm 93-The LORD is king

"Now be quiet and listen to this next song." – A musician singing Christian music- a message from God- be silent and listen- sometimes I need to stop and listen to what is going on around me- listen to the voice of God- in others and in him- in that listening God directs me- look at the direction above of how God directs- clothe myself with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness and patience- God wants me to deal with others in this way- not just focus on myself- but deal with people- shoe his light to others- God has set me free to be different- he has given me all the talents I need- just enough for me- even when I’m in trouble – I can be glad- God is king- and I love him – "Now be quiet and listen to this next song."

Prayer- Lord, I’ll be quiet now…. Amen

No comments: