Monday, November 28, 2005

November 28th People Reflection

Monday 11/28/2005

Galatians 3.1-20-The Law isn’t based on faith, It promises life only to people who obey its commands. But Christ rescued us for the Law’s curse, when he became a curse in our place.

Jeremiah 51-52-My people, I am on your side…

Psalm 144-You are my friend, and you are my fortress where I am safe.

Ezekiel 3.16-21-Mortal, I have made you a sentinel…

Matthew 25.1-13-and those who were ready went with him…

Psalm 32-steadfast love surrounds those who trust in the LORD

"I don’t have any power to the radio."- Bryan working on a radio and asking for my help. The power comes in the faith- the power does not come in the law- the law only points to our need for the power- the law alone is a curse- but with the power of Jesus salvation – Jesus took the place of the curse for me- God is on my side- he is present to save me- to keep me safe and to be my friend- even to descend into hell for me and with me- and through Jesus God has made me a sentinel- he has prepared me and made me ready- and in his steadfast love – God sends me to love others and to be with them – to descend into hell with them and show them his grace- his salvation- his love- his power. – "I don’t have any power to the radio."- The power is in Jesus grace.

Prayer- Lord, fill me with your power this day and send me. -- Amen

No comments: